- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Liver Kidney failure Retarded Corneal ulcers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Tyrosinemia, hereditary
- 0-11 years old, behavioral disorder in mental retardation (moderate imbecility), Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), cornea erosion, cornea ulcer, Corneal ulcer, Corneal ulcer (disorder), Corneal ulcer (incl herpetic), Corneal ulcer (including herpetic), Corneal ulcer unspecified, Corneal ulceration, Corneal ulcerations, erosion cornea, Failure hepatic, Failure kidney, Failure liver, Failure Renal, Failure renal NOS, Failures Kidney, Failures Renal, Hepatic failure, Hepatic failure (disorder), Hepatic failure unspecified, I.Q. 35-49, Imbecile, Imbecile (mental age 2-7 years), Keratitides Ulcerative, KERATITIS ULCERATIVE, Kidney failure, Kidney Failures, Liver decompensation, LIVER FAILURE, Liver failure (disorder), Liver function failure, Mental retardation moderate, Mental retardation moderate (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental handicap, Moderate mental ret. IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation, Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49) (disorder), Moderate mental retardation IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation IQ in range 35-49, Moderate mental subnormality, moderately mentally retarded, Presentation, Renal failure, renal failure not otherwise specified, Renal failure syndrome, Renal failure syndrome (disorder), Renal failure unspecified, Renal failure unspecified (disorder), Renal Failures, Renal insufficiency syndrome, RF Renal failure, ulcer cornea, ULCER CORNEAL, Ulcerative Keratitides, Ulcerative Keratitis, Unspecified corneal ulcer, Unspecified corneal ulcer (disorder), Unspecified renal failure
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Liver Kidney failure Retarded Corneal ulcers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)