- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Hemiplegia Encephalopathy Dementia Seizures
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Rasmussen's syndrome/encephalitis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Molybdenum cofactor deficency
- 0-11 years old, Amentia, Amentias, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Convulsion, dementia, Dementia (disorder), Dementia neurological, Dementias, Dementing neurological disease or syndrome, Encephalopathies, encephalopathy, Encephalopathy not elsewhere classified, Encephalopathy unspecified, Fit, hemiparalysis, hemiplegia, Hemiplegia (disorder), Hemiplegia unspecified, Hemiplegias, paralysis of one side of body, Paralysis one side of body, Presentation, Seizure, Seizure (finding), Seizures, sz, Unspecified dementia, Unspecified dementia (disorder), Unspecified encephalopathy, Unspecified encephalopathy (disorder)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Hemiplegia Encephalopathy Dementia Seizures
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)