- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Autism Syndactyly Arrhythmias
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Timothy Calcium channel anomaly
- 0-11 years old, Arrhythmia, ARRHYTHMIA CARDIAC, Arrhythmias, Arrhythmias (Heart), Arrythmia, Autism, Autism child, Autism Early Infantile, AUTISM INFANTILE, Autisms, AUTISTIC, Autistic disorder, Autistic disorder (disorder), Autistic disorder of childhood onset, Autistic disorder of childhood onset (disorder), autistic disorders, Cardiac arrhythmia, CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA IRREGULAR PULSE, Cardiac arrhythmia unspecified, Cardiac arrhythmias, cardiac dysrhythmia, Cardiac dysrhythmia (disorder), Cardiac dysrhythmia unspecified, CARDIAC DYSRHYTHMIAS, Cardiac rhythm abnormal, cardiac rhythm disorder, cardiac rhythm disturbance, Cardiac rhythm disturbances, Child, Child (person), child autism, Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Childhood autism, Children, Children (0-21), Congenital webbing of digits, Disorder Autistic, Disorder of heart rhythm, disorder rhythm heart, Disorders Autistic, disturbance rhythm heart, Dysrhythmia, dysrhythmia cardiac, Dysrhythmia(s), Dysrhythmias, Early Infantile Autism, Ectopic beats all types, EXTRASYSTOLES, Heart Arrhythmias, HEART RHYTHM, Infantile Autism, Infantile autism (disorder), Infantile Autism Early, Infantile Psychosis, Infantile psychosis (disorder), Kanner, Kanner Syndrome, Kanners Syndrome, Kanner's syndrome, Polysyndactyly or symphalangism or syndactyly, Presentation, psychosis infantile, rhythm abnormal, rhythm disorder, rhythm heart abnormal, Symphalangism, Symphalangy, Symphalangy (disorder), Syndactylia, Syndactylias, Syndactylies, Syndactylism, Syndactylus, Syndactyly, Syndactyly (disorder), Syndactyly unspecified, Syndrome Kanner's, Webbed digits, Webbing of digits
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Autism Syndactyly Arrhythmias
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)