- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Cardiac Arthritis Neurologic Involvement
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lyme disease
- Arthritides, ARTHRITIS, Arthritis (disorder), Arthritis (finding), ARTHRITIS INFLAMMATORY, Arthritis unspecified, Arthritis unspecified site unspecified, CARDIAC DIS, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Diseases, Cardiac disorder, Cardiac Disorders, cardiopathy, cordis morbus, Deficit Neurologic, Deficits Neurologic, Disease Cardiac, Disease Heart, Disease or syndrome of heart, Diseases and Syndromes of Heart, Diseases Cardiac, Diseases Heart, Diseases of the heart, DISORDER CARDIAC, Disorder of heart, HEART DIS, heart disease, Heart disease (disorder), Heart disease unspecified, HEART DISEASES, Heart Disorder, Heart Disorders, Impairment neurological, inflammation joint, Inflammation joint(s), Inflammation of joint, inflammation of the joint(s), inflammatory arthritis, INFLAMMATORY ARTHROPATHIES, Inflammatory arthropathy, Inflammatory disorder of joint, Inflammatory disorder of joint (disorder), JOINT INFLAMMATION, Morbus cordis, NEUROL DEFICITS, Neurologic deficit, Neurologic Deficits, Neurological deficit, Neurological deficit (finding), neurological impairment, Presentation, SECTION 3-1 HEART DISEASES
- External Links Related to Presentation/Cardiac Arthritis Neurologic Involvement
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)