- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Bullous Purulent Acute Rash Child Epidemic
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pemphigus, Brazilian
- 0-11 years old, acute, Bullous rash, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Dermatitis purulent, Dermatitis pyogenic, Dermatitis septic, Dermatitis suppurative, lesion skin suppurative, Presentation, Purulent dermatitis, Pyo infect of skin and subcut, Pyoderma, Pyoderma (disorder), Pyoderma (skin infection), Pyoderma unspecified, Pyodermas, pyodermatitis, Pyodermia, Pyogenic dermatitis, Pyogenic infection of skin and subcutis, RASH BULLOUS, Septic dermatitis, skin lesion suppurative, Suppurative dermatitis
- External Links Related to Presentation/Bullous Purulent Acute Rash Child Epidemic
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)