- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Bilateral Shoulder Arm Pain Relentless onset
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Brachial Neuritis
- ARM PAIN, Bilateral, EXTREMITY PAIN UPPER, musculoskeletal arm pain, Pain arm, Pain in arm, Pain in scapula, Pain in upper limb, Pain in upper limb (finding), Pain musculoskeletal arm, Pain of upper limb, Painful arm, Presentation, relentless onset, scapulalgia, Scapulalgia (finding), SCAPULAR PAIN, Scapulodynia, SHOULDER BLADE PAIN, UPPER EXTREMITY PAIN, UPPER EXTREMITY PAIN MUSCULOSKELETAL
- External Links Related to Presentation/Bilateral Shoulder Arm Pain Relentless onset
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)