- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Bilateral Painless Knee Effusions Adolescent
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Clutton joints/knees
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Charcot/neuropathic joint
- Adolescent, ADOLESCENT (12-17 YEARS), Adolescent (person), Adolescent Youth, Adolescents, Bilateral, Effusion, Effusion (morphologic abnormality), EFFUSIONS, Free fluid, Juvenile, Juvenile (finding), Juvenile (function), Juvenile function (observable entity), juvenile human, Juvenile person, Painless, Presentation, pubescent
- External Links Related to Presentation/Bilateral Painless Knee Effusions Adolescent
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)