- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Behcets triad Oral ulcer Genital ulcer Uveitis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Behcet's Disease
- Adamantiades-Behcet disease, ADAMANTIADES-BEHCET SYNDROME, BD, Behcet, Behçet, BEHCET DIS, BEHCET DISEASE, BEHCET RECURRENT DISEASE, Behcet syndrome, BEHCET TRIPLE SYMPTOM COMPLEX, Behcet's, Behcets disease, Behcet's disease, Behcets Syndrome, Behcet's syndrome, Behçet's syndrome, Behcet's syndrome (disorder), Behçet's syndrome (disorder), GENITAL ULCER, Genital ulceration, Genital ulcerations, Genital ulcers, Intraocular inflammation, mouth ulcer, Mouth ulceration, Mouth Ulcers, OCULOBUCCOGENITAL SYNDROME, oral mucosa ulcer, Oral sore, Oral Ulcer, ORAL ULCERATION, Oral ulcers, Presentation, Triad, Triple Symptom Complex, Triple-Symptom Complex, ULCER MOUTH, Ulcer of mouth, Ulcer of mouth (disorder), Ulcer of oral mucosa, Ulcer Oral, ulcer oral mucosa, Ulceration mouth, Ulceration of mouth, Ulceration of oral mucosa, Ulcers Mouth, Ulcers Oral, uvea inflammation, Uveitides, UVEITIS, Uveitis (disorder)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Behcets triad Oral ulcer Genital ulcer Uveitis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)