- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Arthritis Fever Rash Heart murmur Young
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Rheumatic fever
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Arthritides, ARTHRITIS, Arthritis (disorder), Arthritis (finding), ARTHRITIS INFLAMMATORY, Arthritis unspecified, Arthritis unspecified site unspecified, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, cardiac murmur, Cardiac murmur unspecified, Cardiac Murmurs, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Finding of heart murmur, Finding of heart murmur (finding), Gen redness/erythema/rash, Generalised eruption, generalised rash, Generalized eruption, generalized rash, Generalized redness/erythema/rash, Has a temperature, Heart murmur, Heart murmur (D), Heart murmur (D) (finding), Heart murmur (finding), Heart murmur (observable entity), Heart Murmurs, heart valve murmur, Heart/arterial murmur, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), inflammation joint, Inflammation joint(s), Inflammation of joint, inflammation of the joint(s), inflammatory arthritis, INFLAMMATORY ARTHROPATHIES, Inflammatory arthropathy, Inflammatory disorder of joint, Inflammatory disorder of joint (disorder), JOINT INFLAMMATION, MURMUR, Murmur (finding), Murmur Cardiac, Murmur Heart, Murmurs Cardiac, Murmurs Heart, Observation of heart murmur, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Rash all over, Rash generalised, Rash generalized, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Widespread rash, Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Arthritis Fever Rash Heart murmur Young
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)