- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/African Black Fungus Bones Joints Skin
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Histoplasmosis, African
- African black, articulation, Bone and Bones, BONE BONES, Bones and Bone, Bones and Bone Tissue, BONES BONE, cutaneous tissue, disease (or disorder) mycotic, Disease caused by fungus, Disease Fungus, Diseases Caused by Fungi, Diseases Fungal, Diseases Fungus, Fungal (Mycotic), fungal disease, FUNGAL INFECTION, Fungal infections, Fungal infectious disease, Fungal infectious disorders, FUNGUS DIS, fungus disease, Fungus Diseases, Fungus infection, Infection fungal, Infection fungal (mycotic), infection fungus, INFECTION MYCOTIC, Infections Fungal, Integument, Integumental system, joint, Joint structure, Joint structure (body structure), Joint types, Joints, Joints (Anatomy), MYCOSES, Mycoses (disorder), mycosis, Mycosis (disorder), mycotic disorder, mycotic infection, Presentation, SECTION E-4 MYCOSES, Set of joints, SKIN, Skin (Anatomy), Skin (body structure), Skin structure, Skin structure (body structure), skin system, Skn, The integument, Unspecified mycosis, Unspecified mycosis (disorder)
- External Links Related to Presentation/African Black Fungus Bones Joints Skin
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)