- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Adult Male Hematuria Flank pain Mass
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, renal cell
- adult male, Blood (in) urine, blood in urine, Blood in urine (finding), Blood in urine (symptom), Blood in urine haematuria, Blood in urine haematuria ((symptom)), Blood in urine hematuria, Blood in urine hematuria ((symptom)), Blood in urine hematuria (disorder), Blood in urine symptom, blood urinary, BLOOD URINE, Blood urine symptom, flank pain, Flank pain (finding), Flank Pains, Haematuria, Haematuria symptom, Haematuria syndrome, Hematuria, Hematuria (finding), Hematuria symptom, Hematuria syndrome, Hematuria syndrome (disorder), Hematurias, Mass, PAIN FLANK, Pains Flank, Presentation, Unspecified haematuria, Unspecified hematuria, URINE BLOOD, Urine blood symptom
- External Links Related to Presentation/Adult Male Hematuria Flank pain Mass
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)