- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Adult female Rash Fever Pseudovesicles Face Chest Oral
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- Adult female, Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Eruption, Eruption (morphologic abnormality), ERUPTIONS, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Presentation, pseudovesicles/face chest oral, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised
- External Links Related to Presentation/Adult female Rash Fever Pseudovesicles Face Chest Oral
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)