- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Acute Low Back Pain Polyarthritis syndrome
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Bacterial endocarditis/acute
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Lumbar disk infection/pyogenic
- Ache Low Back, Aches Low Back, acute, ARTHRITIS MULTIPLE JOINT INVOLVEMENT, Back Ache Low, Back Aches Low, Back Pain Low, Back Pain Lower, Back Pains Low, Back Pains Lower, Backache Low, Backaches Low, lbp, LBP Low back pain, Low back ache, Low Back Aches, Low back derangement syndrome, Low back pain, Low back pain (disorder), Low back pain (finding), Low Back Pains, Low back syndrome, Low Backache, Low Backaches, Lower Back Pain, Lower Back Pains, lumbago, Lumbago (disorder), Lumbago syndrome, Lumbalgia, Lumbar pain, Nonspecific pain in the lumbar region, Nonspecific pain lumbar region, pain back low, Pain Low Back, Pain Lower Back, Pains Low Back, Pains Lower Back, Polyarthritides, polyarthritis, Polyarthritis unspecified, Presentation, syndrome low back
- External Links Related to Presentation/Acute Low Back Pain Polyarthritis syndrome
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)