- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Abrupt shock Fever Rash Young Woman
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxic shock syndrome
- Abrupt shock fever rash in a young woman, Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Abrupt shock Fever Rash Young Woman
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)