- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Popliteal cysts - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Baker's cyst rupture
- Baker's cyst
- BAKER CYST, Baker Cysts, bakers cyst, Baker's cyst, Baker's cyst of knee, Cyst Baker, Cyst Bakers, Cyst Popliteal, cyst synovial Baker, Cysts Baker, Cysts Popliteal, Popliteal Cyst, synovial cyst Baker, Synovial cyst of knee, Synovial cyst of knee (disorder), Synovial cyst of popliteal space, Synovial cyst of popliteal space (Baker), Synovial cyst of popliteal space (disorder), Synovial cyst popliteal space
- Be the first to add a definition for Popliteal cysts - Causes
- External Links Related to Popliteal cysts - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)