- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Polynesian population
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Hip/slipped capital epiphysis
- ETHNIC, Ethnic background, Ethnic background (finding), Ethnic category, Ethnic group, Ethnic group (ethnic group), Ethnic group (observable entity), Ethnic group finding, Ethnic group finding (finding), ETHNIC GROUPS, ETHNIC GROUPS AND POPULATIONS, Ethnic Origin, Ethnic Origins, Ethnic population, Ethnicity, Group Ethnic, Groups Ethnic, SECTION 6 ETHNIC GROUPS AND POPULATIONS
- External Links Related to Polynesian population
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)