- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For PolyArthritis - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible rule outs found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Arthropathy, reactive (post-infectious)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Osteoarthropathy, hypertrophic primary
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Acromegalic arthropathy
- Reference to Organ System
- Hypertrophic osteoarthropathy/pulmonic
It is painful inflammation of a joint or joints of the body, usually producing heat and redness. There are many kinds of arthritis. In its various forms, arthritis disables more people than any other chronic disorder. The condition can be brought about by nerve impairment, increased or decreased function of the endocrine glands, or degeneration due to age. In fact, most people over the age of 50 show some signs of arthritis.
frequently, it is caused by autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoritic arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus but may also be caused by certain infections and cancers as well as other conditions
- External Links Related to PolyArthritis - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)