- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Pokeweed (phytolacca a.) plant poisoning - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Pokeweed (Phytolacca a.) plant/intake
- common pokeberry, common pokeweed, Phytolacca americana, Phytolacca americana (organism), Phytolacca americana L., Phytolacca decandra / pokeroot / pokeweed, phytolacca decandra/pokeroot, Poke, Pokeberry, Pokeweed, red stem pokeweed, Virginia poke
- Be the first to add a definition for Pokeweed (phytolacca a.) plant poisoning - Causes
- External Links Related to Pokeweed (phytolacca a.) plant poisoning - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)