- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Cavitation/Cavitary lung lesion/Chest: Poisoning (Specific Agent)
Available only to registered users.
- 105 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (2)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (60)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (7)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (5)
- Neoplastic Disorders (12)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (2)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (3)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (6)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (4)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (3)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (1)
- Synonyms (15)
- External Links Related to Xray/Cavitation/Cavitary lung lesion/Chest