- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Poikilocytes (Lab) - Increased, Thrombocytopenia - Causes, Patient/Cyanotic congenital heart disease
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Heart valve prosthesis
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, bone marrow metastasis
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- HELLP syndrome of pregnancy
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Gaucher's disease
- Deficiency Disorders
- Folic acid deficiency anemia
- Reference to Organ System
- Disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
- Cerebral thrombotic thrombocytopenia
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- Pernicious anemia
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Microangiopathic anemia/hemolytic