- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pleuritic chest pain, Urinary bladder retention - Causes, Transaminase elevation (Lab)
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Encephalitis, viral
- Legionaires disease
- Myocarditis, trichinosis
- Amebic abscess, liver
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pancreatitis, acute
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary infarction
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Muscle disorders
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcohol intoxication, acute
- Mushroom/Fly agaric/Pantherina/Muscarin