- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PLEURAL Fluid/Fatty acids/Neutral fat - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Thoracic duct fistula
- Acids Fatty, Fatty acid, Fatty acid (substance), FATTY ACID PREPARATION, Fatty Acids, Pleural fluid exudate, Pleural fluid exudate (finding), Pleural fluid exudate
- Be the first to add a definition for PLEURAL Fluid/Fatty acids/Neutral fat - Increased
- External Links Related to PLEURAL Fluid/Fatty acids/Neutral fat - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)