- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Platelets variable size/smear (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Myeloid metaplasia pathophysiology
- Bizzozero's corpuscle/cell, Blood Platelet, Blood Platelets, Blood smear test, Deetjeen's body, Hayem's elementary corpuscle, Lab, Marrow platelet, PLATELET, Platelet (body structure), Platelet (cell structure), Platelet (dup) (body structure), Platelet Blood, Platelets, Platelets (Blood), Platelets Blood, PLT Platelet, PLT Platelets, Reticuloendothelial System Platelets, Thrb, Thrombocyte, Thrombocyte (platelet), Thrombocyte/Platelet, Thrombocytes, variable size
- Be the first to add a definition for Platelets variable size/smear (Lab)
- External Links Related to Platelets variable size/smear (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)