- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Platelets variable/hypogranular on smear (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Myeloid metaplasia pathophysiology
- Bizzozero's corpuscle/cell, Blood Platelet, Blood Platelets, Deetjeen's body, Hayem's elementary corpuscle, Lab, Marrow platelet, PLATELET, Platelet (body structure), Platelet (cell structure), Platelet (dup) (body structure), Platelet Blood, Platelets, Platelets (Blood), Platelets Blood, PLT Platelet, PLT Platelets, Reticuloendothelial System Platelets, Smear, Smear test, Thrb, Thrombocyte, Thrombocyte (platelet), Thrombocyte/Platelet, Thrombocytes, variable hypogranular
- Be the first to add a definition for Platelets variable/hypogranular on smear (Lab)
- External Links Related to Platelets variable/hypogranular on smear (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)