- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Platelet size/variable scattergram/RP (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Myeloid metaplasia pathophysiology
- Bizzozero's corpuscle/cell, Blood Platelet, Blood Platelets, Deetjeen's body, Hayem's elementary corpuscle, Lab, Marrow platelet, PLATELET, Platelet (body structure), Platelet (cell structure), Platelet (dup) (body structure), Platelet Blood, Platelets, Platelets (Blood), Platelets Blood, PLT Platelet, PLT Platelets, Reticuloendothelial System Platelets, size variable, Thrb, Thrombocyte, Thrombocyte (platelet), Thrombocyte/Platelet, Thrombocytes
- Be the first to add a definition for Platelet size/variable scattergram/RP (Lab)
- External Links Related to Platelet size/variable scattergram/RP (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)