- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Platelet/deficient dense granules/gray (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Gray platelet/Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome
- Bizzozero's corpuscle/cell, Blood Platelet, Blood Platelets, Deetjeen's body, Gray dense granules, Hayem's elementary corpuscle, Lab, Marrow platelet, PLATELET, Platelet (body structure), Platelet (cell structure), Platelet (dup) (body structure), Platelet Blood, Platelets, Platelets (Blood), Platelets Blood, PLT Platelet, PLT Platelets, Reticuloendothelial System Platelets, Thrb, Thrombocyte, Thrombocyte (platelet), Thrombocyte/Platelet, Thrombocytes
- Be the first to add a definition for Platelet/deficient dense granules/gray (Lab)
- External Links Related to Platelet/deficient dense granules/gray (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)