- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Plantar Numbness/Paresthesias
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Plantar Numbness/Paresthesias
- External Links Related to Plantar Numbness/Paresthesias
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)