- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Pityriasis alba - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Eczema/Dermatitis, atopic
- Reference to Organ System
- Pityriasis alba
- alba pityriasis, Pityriasis alba (disorder), Pityriasis simplex, Pityriasis streptogenes, Pityriasis streptogenes (disorder), Scurf, simplex pityriasis
hypopigmented scaly patches often in children caused usually by tinea versicolor or ringworm dermatophytosis in armenian and black populsation. self limited.
- External Links Related to Pityriasis alba - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)