- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pigmented Tongue
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Addison's disease (chronic adrenal ins)
- Adrenocorticoid (Isolated) Deficiency
- Be the first to add a definition for Pigmented Tongue
- External Links Related to Pigmented Tongue
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)