- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pigment/melanin spots palms/toes/fingers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Peutz-Jegher's intestinal polyposis
- Lenticular pigmentation, Palms/toes/fingers, Pigment deposits lens, PIGMENTATION LENTICULAR
- Be the first to add a definition for Pigment/melanin spots palms/toes/fingers
- External Links Related to Pigment/melanin spots palms/toes/fingers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)