- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PI-linked Antigen (Cd14/CD59) positive
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- 20 kDa HRF, ANTIGENS CD 059, Antigens CD59, CD 059 ANTIGENS, CD59, CD59 Antigen, CD59 Antigens, CD59 Cluster of diff a 59, CD59 Cluster of differentiation antigen 59, Cluster of diff antigen 59, Cluster of differentiation antigen 59, HOMOLOGOUS RESTRICTION FACTOR 020, Homologous Restriction Factor 20, HRF 020, HRF20, Ly-6, Lymphocyte antigen CD59, Lymphocyte antigen CD59 (substance), MACIF, Membrane Attack Complex Inhibition Factor, Membrane attack complex inhibitory factor, Membrane attack complex inhibitory factor (substance), Membrane inhib of react lysis, Membrane Inhibitor of Reactive Lysis, MIRL, p-18 Protein 18, PI-linked Antigen, positive, Protectin, Protein 18
- Be the first to add a definition for PI-linked Antigen (Cd14/CD59) positive
- External Links Related to PI-linked Antigen (Cd14/CD59) positive
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)