- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Phrynoderma/toadskin sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Avitaminosis A
- Hypovitaminosis A
- Be the first to add a definition for Phrynoderma/toadskin sign
- External Links Related to Phrynoderma/toadskin sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)