- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Philadelphia chromosome positive (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Acute Lymphoblastic/lymphocytic leukemia ALL
- Myelogenous leukemia, chronic
- Lab, Philadelphia chromosome positive
- Be the first to add a definition for Philadelphia chromosome positive (Lab)
- External Links Related to Philadelphia chromosome positive (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)