- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Phenobarbital serum levels (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Primidone (Mysoline) Administration/Toxicity
- 2 4 6(1H 3H 5H)-Pyrimidinetrione 5-ethyl-5-phenyl-, 5-Ethyl-5-phenyl-2 4 6(1H 3H 5H)-pyrimidinetrione, Acid Phenylethylbarbituric, Blood Serum, Lab, Phenemal, PHENO, Phenobarbital, Phenobarbital (product), Phenobarbital (substance), PHENOBARBITAL PREPARATION, Phenobarbital product, Phenobarbitone, Phenobarbitone chemical, Phenobarbitone chemical (substance), Phenobarbitone product, Phenylbarbital, Phenylethylbarbituric Acid, Phenylethylmalonylurea, Ser, serum, Serum (Blood), Serum (substance), Serum Blood, Serums
- Be the first to add a definition for Phenobarbital serum levels (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Phenobarbital serum levels (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)