- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Phenobarbital effect/toxicity - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Primidone (Mysoline) Administration/Toxicity
- 2 4 6(1H 3H 5H)-Pyrimidinetrione 5-ethyl-5-phenyl-, 5-Ethyl-5-phenyl-2 4 6(1H 3H 5H)-pyrimidinetrione, Acid Phenylethylbarbituric, Phenemal, PHENO, Phenobarbital, Phenobarbital (product), Phenobarbital (substance), PHENOBARBITAL PREPARATION, Phenobarbital product, Phenobarbitone, Phenobarbitone chemical, Phenobarbitone chemical (substance), Phenobarbitone product, Phenylbarbital, Phenylethylbarbituric Acid, Phenylethylmalonylurea, Toxicity
- Be the first to add a definition for Phenobarbital effect/toxicity - Causes
- External Links Related to Phenobarbital effect/toxicity - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)