- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PFT/Nitrogen washout/lung decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reference to Organ System
- Emphysema/COPD/Chronic lung disease
- closing volume, Closing volume (nitrogen washout), Closing volume (nitrogen washout) (observable entity), Closing Volumes, CV Closing volume, Decreased, Function Test Lung, FUNCTION TEST PULM, Function Test Pulmonary, Function Tests Lung, FUNCTION TESTS PULM, Function Tests Pulmonary, Lung function, Lung Function Test, Lung function test (procedure), Lung function tests, PFT, PFT Pulmonary function tests, PULM FUNCTION TEST, PULM FUNCTION TESTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary function tests, Test Lung Function, TEST PULM FUNCTION, Test Pulmonary Function, Tests Lung Function, TESTS PULM FUNCTION, Tests Pulmonary Function, Volume Closing, Volumes Closing
- External Links Related to PFT/Nitrogen washout/lung decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)