- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PFT/Functional residual capacity decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Obesity, massive
- Decreased functional residual capacity, Decreased functional residual capacity (finding), FRC decreased, Function Test Lung, FUNCTION TEST PULM, Function Test Pulmonary, Function Tests Lung, FUNCTION TESTS PULM, Function Tests Pulmonary, Functional residual capacity decreased, Functional residual capacity low, Lung function, Lung Function Test, Lung function test (procedure), Lung function tests, PFT, PFT Pulmonary function tests, PULM FUNCTION TEST, PULM FUNCTION TESTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary function tests, Test Lung Function, TEST PULM FUNCTION, Test Pulmonary Function, Tests Lung Function, TESTS PULM FUNCTION, Tests Pulmonary Function
- External Links Related to PFT/Functional residual capacity decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)