- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PFT/Flow volume loop/Flattened curve
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Scleroderma, pulmonary
- Flattened, Function Test Lung, FUNCTION TEST PULM, Function Test Pulmonary, Function Tests Lung, FUNCTION TESTS PULM, Function Tests Pulmonary, Lung function, Lung Function Test, Lung function test (procedure), Lung function tests, Maximal Expiratory Flow Volume Curves, maximal expiratory flow-volume curves, MEFV, PFT, PFT Pulmonary function tests, PULM FUNCTION TEST, PULM FUNCTION TESTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary function tests, Test Lung Function, TEST PULM FUNCTION, Test Pulmonary Function, Tests Lung Function, TESTS PULM FUNCTION, Tests Pulmonary Function
- External Links Related to PFT/Flow volume loop/Flattened curve
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)