- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PFT/Decreased maximum breathing capacity
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Scleroderma, progressive systemic
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyper-reactive airways/disease
- Breathing Capacities Maximal, Breathing Capacity Maximal, Capacities Maximal Breathing, Capacity Maximal Breathing, Decreased, Function Test Lung, FUNCTION TEST PULM, Function Test Pulmonary, Function Tests Lung, FUNCTION TESTS PULM, Function Tests Pulmonary, Lung function, Lung Function Test, Lung function test (procedure), Lung function tests, MAXIMAL BREATHING CAPAC, Maximal Breathing Capacities, Maximal Breathing Capacity, maximal voluntary ventilation, Maximal Voluntary Ventilations, Maximum breathing capacity, Maximum voluntary ventilation, Maximum voluntary ventilation (observable entity), MBC, MVV, MVV (Ventilation), PFT, PFT Pulmonary function tests, PULM FUNCTION TEST, PULM FUNCTION TESTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary function tests, Test Lung Function, TEST PULM FUNCTION, Test Pulmonary Function, Tests Lung Function, TESTS PULM FUNCTION, Tests Pulmonary Function, Ventilation Maximal Voluntary, Ventilations Maximal Voluntary, Voluntary Ventilation Maximal, Voluntary ventilation.max, Voluntary Ventilations Maximal
- External Links Related to PFT/Decreased maximum breathing capacity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)