- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PFT/Bronchodilator paradoxical response/inhalers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Agents Bronchial-Dilating, Agents Bronchodilator, Bronchial Dilating Agents, Bronchial-Dilating Agents, Bronchodilator, Bronchodilator (product), Bronchodilator (substance), Bronchodilator agents, Bronchodilator agents (substance), Bronchodilator preparations, Bronchodilator preparations (product), Bronchodilator preparations (substance), Bronchodilators, Function Test Lung, FUNCTION TEST PULM, Function Test Pulmonary, Function Tests Lung, FUNCTION TESTS PULM, Function Tests Pulmonary, lumen dilator, Lung function, Lung Function Test, Lung function test (procedure), Lung function tests, paradoxical response, PFT, PFT Pulmonary function tests, PULM FUNCTION TEST, PULM FUNCTION TESTS, Pulmonary Function Test, Pulmonary function tests, Test Lung Function, TEST PULM FUNCTION, Test Pulmonary Function, Tests Lung Function, TESTS PULM FUNCTION, Tests Pulmonary Function
- External Links Related to PFT/Bronchodilator paradoxical response/inhalers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)