- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Petechiae in small clusters, Microlab/Serol/Immunoblot specific assay/abnormal
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Newborn TORCH syndrome
- Hepatitis C virus (non-A, non-B)
- Hepatitis, chronic C type
- Argentine Hemorrhagic fever/Junin
- Fungal/Candida endocarditis
- Tapeworm/beef tapeworm infestation
- Hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian/Sabia
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)