- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pes Calcaneovalgus
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Weaver syndrome (Marshall-Smith)
- calcaneovalgus talipes, Congen talipes calcaneovalgus, Congenital clubfoot valgus, Congenital talipes calcaneovalgus, Congenital talipes calcaneovalgus (disorder), CTCV Cong tal calcaneovalg, CTCV Congenital talipes calcaneovalgus, Talipes calcaneovalgus, Talipes calcaneovalgus (disorder)
Clubfoot with heel pointing inward, so angle is bowed at the ankle proper. Talipes means clubfoot deformity and varus or valgus modifier refers to the angle of the heel itself. Cavus and cavo- refer to the arch of the foot and equinus refers to the tip-toe position. The word calcaneus as modifier indicates severe dorsiflexion of the foot. CRM 2008
- External Links Related to Pes Calcaneovalgus
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)