- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Peritoneal bands/congenital - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible rule outs found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Duodenum, atresia
- ABNORM, ABNORM CONGEN, Abnormal development, Abnormalities, Abnormalities Congenital, Abnormality, Abnormality Congenital, Anomalous formation, anomaly, Anomaly anomaly congen, ANOMALY CONGENITAL, Birth Defect, BIRTH DEFECTS, CM Congenital malformation, CONGEN ABNORM, CONGEN DEFECTS, Congenital Abnormalities, Congenital Abnormality, Congenital Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital Anatomical Abnormality, CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Congenital anomaly, Congenital anomaly (disorder), Congenital anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Congenital anomaly unspecified, Congenital Defect, Congenital Defect/Deformity, congenital defects, Congenital deformity, Congenital deformity (disorder), Congenital deformity (morphologic abnormality), congenital malformation, Congenital malformation (disorder), Congenital malformation (morphologic abnormality), Congenital malformation unspecified, Congenital Malformations, Defect Birth, Defect Congenital, Defect/deformity congenital, Defects Birth, DEFECTS CONGEN, Defects Congenital, Deformities, Deformity, deformity congenital, Deformity/defect congenital, Developmental abnormality, Developmental anomaly, Developmental anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Developmental defect, Developmental disturbance, Developmental malformation, Developmental Malformations, dysgenesis, FETAL ANOMALY, Fetal development abnormality, Fetal developmental abnormality, Fetal malformation, Foetal malformation, Malformation, malformations, Peritoneal bands, SECTION 2 CONGENITAL ANOMALIES
- Be the first to add a definition for Peritoneal bands/congenital - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Peritoneal bands/congenital - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)