- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Perianal gray mucous patch
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Primary HIV infection syndrome
- MUCOSAL SORES, Mucosal ulcer, Mucosal ulcer (disorder), MUCOSAL ULCERATION, Mucous membrane ulcer, MUCOUS MEMBRANE ULCERATION
- Be the first to add a definition for Perianal gray mucous patch
- External Links Related to Perianal gray mucous patch
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)