- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Pediculosis pubis - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pediculosis pubis
- Crabs, Crabs infestation, Crabs pubic lice, Infestation (by) lice pubic, Infestation by crab lice, Infestation by Phthirus pubis, Infestation by Phthirus pubis (disorder), infestation pubic lice, lice pubic lice, PEDICULOSIS INGUINAL, pediculosis Phthirus pubis, Pediculus pubis, Pediculus pubis pubic lice, PHTHIRIASIS PUBIS, Phthirus pubis, Phthirus pubis (pubic louse), Phthirus pubis pediculosis, Phthirus pubis pubic lice, Phthirus/pediculus pubis pubic lice crabs (infestation), PUBIC HAIR LICE, pubic lice, pubic lice infestation, Pubic louse, Pubic louse infestation, Pubis pediculosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Pediculosis pubis - Causes
- External Links Related to Pediculosis pubis - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)