- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Pediculosis capitis - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 22 possible causes found
- head lice, Head lice infestation, Head louse, Head louse infestation, Head pediculosis, HEAD SKIN LICE, Infestation (by) lice head, Lice, lice head lice, Lice infested hair, Lousy hair, Nit infested hair, Nits, Nits head lice, Pediculosis capitis (disorder), Pediculosis due to Pediculus humanus capitis, pediculosis Pediculus humanus capitis, Pediculus capitis, Pediculus capitis (head louse), Pediculus capitis head lice, Pediculus capitis infestation, Pediculus humanus capitis pediculosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Pediculosis capitis - Causes
- External Links Related to Pediculosis capitis - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)