- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Pediculosis capitis - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pediculosis capitis
- head lice, Head lice infestation, Head louse, Head louse infestation, Head pediculosis, HEAD SKIN LICE, Infestation (by) lice head, Lice, lice head lice, Lice infested hair, Lousy hair, Nit infested hair, Nits, Nits head lice, Pediculosis capitis (disorder), Pediculosis due to Pediculus humanus capitis, pediculosis Pediculus humanus capitis, Pediculus capitis, Pediculus capitis (head louse), Pediculus capitis head lice, Pediculus capitis infestation, Pediculus humanus capitis pediculosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Pediculosis capitis - Causes
- External Links Related to Pediculosis capitis - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)