- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Peau d'orange induration extremities
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Eosinophilic fasciitis
- Acquired lymphedema, Acquired lymphoedema, Edema lymphatic, edema lymphatic obstruction, Extremities, Extremities (Anatomy), extremity, Induration, Induration (morphologic abnormality), Limb, Limb structure, Limb structure (body structure), Limbs, LYMPH EDEMA, Lymphatic edema, Lymphatic edema (morphologic abnormality), lymphatic obstruction edema, Lymphatic oedema, Lymphedema, Lymphedema (disorder), Lymphedema acquired, Lymphedemas, Lymphoedema, Lymphoedemas, Non-Trunk, Peau d'orange
- Be the first to add a definition for Peau d'orange induration extremities
- External Links Related to Peau d'orange induration extremities
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)