- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Tonsillectomy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Poliomyelitis, acute
- Excision of tonsil, Excision of tonsil (procedure), Patient, Tonsillectomies, tonsillectomy, Tonsillectomy (dup) (procedure), Tonsillectomy (procedure), Tonsillectomy without adenoidectomy, Ts Tonsillectomy
- External Links Related to Patient/Tonsillectomy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)