- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Situs inversus, Skin tags/papillomata/increased sudden new growth
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 17 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Sinusitis, chronic
- Right sided diverticulitis
- Left-sided acute appendicitis
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, colon
- Ovarian Cancer/Carcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma, gastric
- Adenocarcinoma, pancreatic
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cilia dysfunction/tracheobonchial synd.
- Immotile cilia syndrome/Youngs syndrome
- Kartageners syndrome
- Situs inversus
- Situs inversus/intestinal/abdominal
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cowden disease/CD (10q23.31)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Acromegaly (Gigantism)